With a tankless water heater, you never need to worry about running out of hot water, and you’ll also appreciate greater space and energy efficiency after tankless water heaters installation. These water heaters come with many different features and options, and once you make the investment, you’ll appreciate their reliability. While many different types of tankless water heaters are available, Rinnai is a top name that offers quality options. Rinnai tankless water heater repair is rare after installation, and you’ll be investing in a water heater that lasts for many years. Here’s a closer look at some helpful tips for choosing your next tankless water heater, the benefits of Rinnai products, and a look at how Tankless Done Right can meet all of your Rinnai tankless water heater needs.
Tips for Choosing the Right Tankless Water Heater
When you’re ready to choose a tankless water heater, you’ll quickly find that many options are available. With multiple brand names, fuel sources, and sizes to choose from, making a decision can prove difficult at times. Use the following tips to choose the best option for your home water heating needs.
- Tip #1 – Consider the Fuel Source – Both electric and gas heaters are available. Electric options use an electric power source and they have unique electrical requirements. They usually only supply enough water for one big application at a time and they use a lot of electricity. Gas options require a supply of propane or natural gas, and they can be installed inside or outside, although they work best inside if you live in a cold climate. They offer more hot water and can support more applications at one time.
- Tip #2 – Size – Before choosing the heater for your tankless water heaters installation, think about the size you’ll need. When choosing the size of the heater, you’ll need to keep the demand in water in mind, as well as the rise in temperature you’ll need. Smaller tankless water heaters may be okay for one bathroom or for a kitchen application, but if you need something to handle multiple hot water applications, you’ll need to go with a larger tankless water heater that will handle the demand.
- Tip #3 – Know Your Ambient Water Temperature – It’s important to know the average ambient temperature of the ground water the heater needs to heat. This way you can figure out how much the temperature needs to rise to give you the hot water you need. Knowing this information will help you choose the right tankless heater for your needs.
- Tip #4 – Choose a Quality Brand – Make sure you choose a quality brand that has a great reputation. Learn more about the brand and how long it’s been in business before you make your final decision. Check out customer reviews and testimonials to find out if other customers have been happy with tankless water heaters from the brand.
Benefits of Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters
Rinnai tankless water heaters have a lot to offer if you’re planning to purchase and install a new heater in your home. They’re a top brand name and they offer some great benefits, including:
- Benefit #1 – Energy Saving – Since Rinnai heaters only operate when you need hot water, you’ll save on energy and reduce utility costs. An electronic ignition is used in these heaters, so you don’t have to worry about a standing pilot light that continues to use energy all the time.
- Benefit #2 – Efficiency – Since Rinnai technology comes with copper heat exchangers, they are very efficient. In fact, they use as much as 40% less energy than traditional water heaters do. Since these water heaters are so efficient, you’ll enjoy the hot water you need for a fraction of the cost of heating water with traditional hot water heaters.
- Benefit #3 – Easy Maintenance – The great thing about Rinnai water heaters is that you don’t have to completely replace them if you have a problem. Rinnai tankless water heater repair is possible because every part of these water heaters can be replaced. It’s easy to replace and exchange components whenever needed, so you don’t have to worry about replacing the entire system if you have a problem along the way.
- Benefit #4 – Great Investment – A Rinnai water heater is a great investment, not only because Rinnai tankless water heater repair can be done, but because it also helps to increase the value of your home. It improves a home’s Home Energy Rating System Index Score and increases energy efficiency in a home. With many energy efficiency tax credits and rebates, you can save money and make the purchase of a Rinnai even more affordable.
- Benefit #5 – Multiple Sizes Available – No matter what hot water needs you have, Rinnai offers a tankless hot water heater to meet your needs. They have many options so you can customize efficiency and choose a size that will work best for your home’s hot water needs. From small tankless water heaters for apartments to larger options that are big enough to handle the hot water needs of a large home, you’ll find the options you need with Rinnai.
Tankless Done Right – Installation, Replacement, Repair, and Maintenance
If you’ve decided that a Rinnai tankless water heater is the right choice for your home, Tankless Done Right can help with all your hot water heater and plumbing needs. We provide tankless water heaters installation to get you up and running with your new tankless water heater. Not only do we offer installation services, we also offer Rinnai tankless water heater repair and maintenance as well. We understand that you want to protect your investment with regular maintenance, and we’ll be there to keep your Rinnai in great shape.