Westminster Water Heater Services
This division was started when Scott Harrison saw a need both in and out of the industry. In the industry, we felt that there was a lack of trained installers and repairman to deal with the technologies of these units.
Out of the industry, consumers are purchasing units and not getting the proper results causing repairs of the items they purchased.
Tankless-Done-Right is passionate about protecting you and your home. We know a permit is required to install a tankless heater and many units are being installed without one by other companies, leaving your largest investment (your home) in jeopardy. Most customers appreciate honesty. Tankless water heating is not for everybody. Some homes just are very difficult to install a unit properly because of gas or venting requirements. We will be straightforward and honest by telling you what it will take to have a proper installation.
Tankless Done Right has over 25 years of experience. This experience also has allowed us to find other good contractors to help you. If you need a subcontractor, just contact us and we will try to recommend someone we know will do a great job for you.
- Noritz Tankless Water Heater Installation and Repair
- Rinnai Tankless Water Heater Installation and Repair
- C-20 Warm-air heating, ventilation and air-conditioning
- C-36 Plumbing Moen Certified Plumbers
- Certified Noritz Tankless Water Heaters Installers & repairs
- Certified for use of polyethylene gas piping
- Refrigerant Transition and Recovery certifications – types I and II
- Certified Trac Piping
- Certified Rinnai Installer and repair
- Certified Green Plumbers
- Certified Rheem Installer and repair
- Certified Paloma installer and repair
- Certified Takagi installer and repair
- Certified Bosch Installer and repair
- Certified Navian Installer and repair
- PHCC Journeyman
We repipe houses with quality. Speed is not our forte’. The patchwork is second to none; after all, it’s what you have to live with. We use type L copper or pex piping when allowed by local codes
Remember… We are trained in installation and service from Bosch, Noritz, Rinnai, Rheem, Navien, Takagi, and Paloma tankless units. Any problems with a tankless can be rectified by us here at Tankless-Done-Right – We are leaders in Orange County tankless water heater services!
We are a Noritz distributor and certified installer, but we can install any kind on a water heater. This is a great way to lower your utility bill and gain precious space in your home. You will have more comfort because you will never run out of hot water.
SoCal Green Company
We want to bring a “little green” into your home or business. With a Tankless Done Right water heater system, you will save on your energy costs and have unlimited hot water. No more running out of hot water while running multiple appliances or taking extended showers. The water is always hot and always ready.
Noritz tankless water heaters are also a true “green” product.
They only burn gas when you need hot water, unlike a conventional heater that runs all day to keep hot water in the tank. This translates to savings on your energy bill while producing less environmentally damaging greenhouse gas emissions. You will see the savings on your gas bill very quickly, in some cases up to 50%, Most developed countries use tankless water heaters. This is not a new idea. As energy becomes priced globally the need to conserve will grow.
Tankless is GREEN.
While the technology of a tankless gas water heater is highly advanced, it’s not brand new. It’s actually been around for over 40 years. In fact, the first tankless gas water heater was introduced back in 1966, in Japan where this all started. The technology has advanced throughout the years and the current industry average for tankless water heaters is 83 percent efficiency. Noritz America just recently released its new condensing unit which has a 93 percent efficiency, using as much of the energy consumed to heat water. With such high efficiency, the amount of CO2 emitted is reduced by 14 percent, eliminating a significant amount of greenhouse gases that enter the atmosphere. Being an On-Demand system, tankless gas water heaters only heat water when a demand for it is present. When hot water isn’t in an idle state saving energy and costs for its owner. Without a need for standby heat, energy consumption can also be reduced by 20 percent to 30 percent with a tankless water heater. In fact, the total energy savings with a tankless gas water heater can mount up to50 percent.